- Grooved rubber feet to keep flat bench in place.
- Grippy padded material to prevent slipping during workout.
- Available in 4 colors: Matte Black, Hammertone Red, Hammertone Blue and Metallic Black.
- Standard: 3" thick, 12" wide, grippy, high density.
- Wide Pad compatible: 48.5" x 14" x 4"
- Why would I choose a FB-5000?
- Competition style bench, featuring a thick pad, provides extra shoulder stability through the heaviest of lifts.
- Tripod base makes it ideal for leg drive during bench press.
- Is the Thompson Fat Pad compatible with this bench?
- The Thompson Fat Pad must have a 4-bolt mounting pattern to be compatible with this frame.
- Can I store this bench vertically?
- Yes, however there will be pressure on the pad and therefore there is potential damage to the pad.
- 17mm or 11/16” socket or wrench, 19mm or ¾ socket or wrench
Assembly Tips and Tricks:
- DO NOT TIGHTEN BOLTS UNTIL BENCH IS FULLY ASSEMBELD.
- Start by attaching the rear post to the rear wheelbase using (2) M12x100 square neck bolt, nut and washer.
- Flip the main frame on its back, attach the front post and the pre-assembled rear wheel post, using (4) M12x100 square neck bolts.
- Tighten the front post and rear wheel post to the main frame, starting from the outside bolt and then inner most bolt.
- Finally attach the pad to the bench.
- If there is excessive wobbling or unevenness on the bench, hold the bench down on one side and loosen the bolts down on that side. After that, tighten down until bench is level.
- For the best bet to ensure the pad holes line up, start with the middle bolts.
- Can clean with any household cleaner (other than bleach) and a damp cloth.