- REP’s only flat / incline/ decline without adding accessories.
- Back pad adjustments range from –20 to 85 degrees (7 ladder positions).
- -20(decline), 0 (flat), 20, 35, 50, 65, and 85 degrees.
- 3 seat adjustment settings (pull pin).
- Bare steel back adjustment ladder to prevent the chipping and flaking of paint from metal-on-metal contact seen on other adjustable benches.
- Standard 2.5” thick pad.
- Approximate 2” pad gap.
- Why would I choose an AB-3000?
- REP's only flat, incline, and decline bench out of the box.
- Padded foot anchor and wide seat pad for comfort when in decline.
- Pop-Pin seat adjustments for secure seat positions.
- Ladder adjustment for the back pad for quick and easy adjustments.
- M10x90, M8x65, M8x20, M8x20 hex screw, M12x150 (pre-installed)
- Tools needed: 19 mm or ¾" socket or wrench, 17 mm or 11/16” socket or wrench, 14 mm or 9/16” socket or wrench, 5 mm or 3/16” Allen key.
Assembly Tips and Tricks:
- DO NOT TIGHTEN BOLTS UNTIL BENCH IS FULLY ASSEMBELD
- After mainframe is assembled, install seat pad before installing leg attachment.
- Use reverse clamps or 2nd set of hands to pry open space to install leg attachment.
- Make sure bearings stay inside of leg attachment during assembly.
- Keep hardware for leg attachment loose for easy seat adjustments.