- Grooved rubber feet to keep bench in place.
- Back pad adjustments range from flat to ~90 degree incline (6 ladder adjustments).
- 0, 30, 45, 60, 75, 90.
- 3 seat adjustments (ladder).
- Re-designed adjustment ladder for easier adjustment and rubber coated contact for less noise.
- Why would I choose a FB-4000 over a FB-3000?
- Ladder seat adjustment.
- Skinnier seat pad that doesn’t get in the way of seated movements.
- Similar “3-post” design to the competition flat benches for solid foot placement.
- M10x95, M8x20
- Tools needed: 17 mm or 11/16 socket and wrench, 14 mm or 9/16 socket and wrench.
Assembly Tips and Tricks:
- Begin with attaching the vertical post to the wheelbase using (1) M8x20 (bolt comes pre-attached to the vertical post).
- Next, attach the wheelbase using (2) M10x95 bolt, washers and nut.
- Attach the back pad using (3) M8x20 bolt and washer to the back frame.
- Finally, attach the seat pad using (2) M8x20 bolt and washer.
- If the ladder bar is having issues riding the ladder rails smoothly, loosen the bolts that attach the ladder bar to the back frame slightly.
- For the best bet to ensure the pad holes line up, start with the middle bolts.