- A full featured power rack that won't break the bank, but gives you all the professional features you want!
- Comes with a multi-grip pullup bar, ideal for traditional, neutral, close or wide-grip pullups.
- Numbered uprights makes for faster and easier attachment adjustments.
- Plastic lined j-cups reduces noise and protects your barbells knurling.
- Box Dims: 81x16x8"
- Footprint: 84x48x47.5"
- Working area: 79x44x45.5"
- Lat and Row
- Weight Storage
- Weight Horns
- What are the differences between the PR-1000 and 1100?
- Both of these racks are great quality, but there are slight differences that could sway you one way or the other. Below are those main differences:
- The PR-1000 offers two separate and different sized pull up bars (a 1.25" in the front and a 2" single in the back) while the PR-1100 offers the multi grip pull up bar.
- The PR-1000 has 2" hole spacing and the 1100 has 3" hole spacing.
- The PR-1000 has an extra 2" of workable space between the uprights.
- The PR-1000 comes with weight horns at the back base of the rack. These add the option for weight storage as well as weighing down the rack for additional stability.
- Overall the PR-1000 is valued at a higher price because it is a little more stable rack.
- What size socket and wrench are needed for the PR-1100?
- 17mm socket and wrench.
- Can I add band pegs to my rack?
- Due to the weight of the rack and a potential for tipping, banded movements are not recommended and therefore band peg holes are not included.
- Can I bolt my 1100 down?
- Neither 1000 series power racks can be bolted down.