- 2 layer electrostatic powder coating - thick and chip resistant.
- Metallic black finish.
- Laser cut and robot welded.
- (2) 220lb Weight Stacks.
- 2:1 Ratio (moving 100lbs takes 50lbs of effort).
- Magnetic tipped weight selector pin for secure adjustment.
- Weight Plates made of steel for high accuracy.
- Laser etched cable column markings to make it easy to line up both handles.
- Silky smooth cable with fiberglass reinforced pulleys means no jerky movements or "catching".
- Multiple pull up grip options with rubber coated grips.
- Center attachment holder with storage pegs.
- Placard with 12 demonstrated movements.
- Phone and water bottle holder.
- (2) urethane strap handles included.
- What are the main differences between the v2 and the v1?
- Column handle height adjusts on weights for smooth, one-handed adjustments.
- Lowest handle height allows users 5'3" and up to do standing cable curls.
- The pulley moved under the frame to better fit under lower ceilings.
- Can I add weight/weight stacks?
- No, this will void the warranty.
- How long will it take to assemble?
- Account for approximately 2 hours with 2 people.
- How does this ship?
- The FT-5000 must ship freight. It will ship partially assembled in a large crate, with a second box containing the weight plates.
Assembly Tips and Tricks:
- Crossmembers can go either on top or bottom.
- Leave everything hand tightened at the beginning.
- Spray guide rods with silicone lubricant when putting on rubber doughnuts, as it will be helpful when adding weights.
- The plastic piece on weights faces the top of the unit.
- The front of the head plate does not have a little silver pin.
- Make sure the cable goes in between the pulley and the cable guard.
- Silicone Lubricant WD-40 is useful for assembly and for ongoing maintenance.