- Two Layer Electrostatic Powder Coating
- Metallic Black Finish
- (2) 180lb Weight Stacks (2:1 Ratio - moving 100lbs takes 50lbs of effort)
- (2) capped bolt holes on center pull-up crossmember for future grip attachment capabilities.
- Magnetic tipped weight selector pin for secure adjustment.
- Weight Plates are made of steel for high accuracy.
- Laser etched cable column markings to make it easy to line up both handles.
- Silky smooth cable with fiberglass reinforced pulleys.
- Multiple pull up grip options with rubber coated grips.
- Placard with 12 demonstrated movements.
- (2) Urethane strap handles included.
- How does it ship?
- Ships partially assembled in a crate and second box with the plates. Must ship freight.
- How long does it take to assemble? What tools are needed?
- Approximately 2 hour assembly time with 2 people.
- Ratchet, Allen key sockets, Allen set -size 17 and 18 or 19 socket, drill (don’t overtighten!), bottle of silicone lubricant.
- What comes in the packaging?
- Crate: 2 Hardware Packs + 1 with Bolts, Cable End Pieces, 2 Carriages, 2 Head Plates, 2 Cables, 2 D-handles, 4 Guide Rods, 2 High/Lows, 1 Logo Plate, 2 Shroud Pieces, 2 Main Uprights, 2 Crossmembers, 1 Pull Up Bar, 9 boxes of weights -4 weights per box
- Can I add weight to the weight stack?
- No, that will void the warranty.
- Dimensions: 78”H x 53”W x 34"D
- Weight: 410lbs machine weight, 360lbs weight stacks
- Maximum Effective Load: 90lbs per side
- Minimum Effective Load: 10lb per side
- Cable Travel: 81”
Assembly Tips and Tricks:
- Crossmembers can go either on top or bottom.
- Leave everything hand tightened at the beginning.
- Spray guide rods with silicone lubricant when putting on rubber doughnuts, as it will be helpful when adding weights.
- The plastic piece on weights faces the top of the unit.
- The front of the head plate does not have a little silver pin.
- Make sure the cable goes in between the pulley and the cable guard.
- Silicone Lubricant WD-40 is useful for assembly and for ongoing maintenance.