Thank you for ordering with us! Your order will be shipping with a freight company, so there are a few things we need you to know about a freight delivery:
- ADDRESS CHANGES WILL INCUR A FEE. Please let us know if the delivery address is incorrect BEFORE it ships. If any part of the delivery address needs to be changed, it will result in expensive reconsignment fees charged to you, no matter how near or far the new address is from the original.
- DELIVERY MAY COME ON A 60FT TRUCK. Please ensure that your address can accommodate a vehicle of this size. Some deliveries may come on a smaller truck, but there is no way for us to know what size truck your order will be delivered on when we ship it because it is ultimately up to the carrier. If your address is in an area that cannot accommodate this, we recommend shipping to an address that can. If you want to change the delivery address before it ships, or you need to discuss further options, please email or call us BEFORE your order ships. Once it has left our warehouse, you will be responsible for any holding, reconsignment, return shipping, or other charges associated with the order.
- A VALID TELEPHONE NUMBER IS REQUIRED. The freight carrier will need to contact you to schedule a delivery window. If they cannot reach you, they will hold your order for 48 hours and then it will be shipped back to us at Rep. You will be responsible for the holding charges, the return shipping, and any other associated charges if this occurs.
- YOU MUST BE PRESENT DURING THE DELIVERY. Please be advised that when you sign off on the shipment, you are stating that everything has arrived, so take the time to make sure all major boxes are there. Note that some of our bigger items will come in two or three labeled boxes. You do not need to open each box, but just make sure the wrapping isn't tampered with and the equipment isn't visibly damaged. If anything is damaged or missing at the time of delivery please WRITE IT on the delivery receipt, or we will not be able to process any replacements/refunds. Most deliveries are done Monday-Friday during daytime business hours.
- FREIGHT DELIVERIES ARE CURBSIDE. The freight company is not required to deliver inside your home, inside your garage, near your door, near the garage, or anywhere else that's not curbside. The driver will drop the freight at the end of your driveway, or in the street in front of your house, but the exact spot of delivery is at the driver's discretion. If you need help moving your freight shipment inside, you must make those arrangements privately, and ahead of time because the carrier is not responsible for helping.
If you have changes that need to be made to your order or further questions about freight shipments, please don't hesitate to email or call us, and we are more than happy to help you out!
- Team REP